Let’s Go Sailing in Maine!
Planning for a windjammer cruise is unlike planning for a stay at the local no-tell motel. Schooner life is, well, different, in a wonderful relaxing sort of way. Take a moment using the links below to tour the accommodations, learn a little bit about the itinerary we make up as we sail along, what you can expect from life aboard a traditional tallship, and what to bring to make your trip as comfortable as possible. You might notice that hairdryers and cell phones didn’t make the list. This really is a vacation!
- Tour the Schooner: This is an online version of our Sunday evening tour.
- Where We Go: Not that we’re entirely sure, but a rough idea.
- What to Expect: So it’s not a complete surprise to you.
- What to Bring: Clothes? Television? Surfboard? We’ll let you know.
- Meeting the Boat: Where to find us and when to come aboard.
- Reserve Your Cruise: What are you waiting for?