For all cruises thru the end of the 2020 season:
- Revised Reservation/Cancellation Policy. For as long as COVID-19 is an unmitigated public health emergency we are temporarily implementing a revised reservation/cancellation policy.
- Rates – Our rates will remain the same.
- Reservations – Deposits continue to be $300 per person when you make your reservation. Balances are now due 10 days prior to sailing (instead of 6 weeks prior to sailing).
- Cancellation Policy – All reservations may be canceled up until 10 days before your cruise departure. Cancel anytime up until then and we will refund your money no questions asked – no cancellation fee or give you a raincheck applying your deposit to a future cruise during the 2020 or 2021 seasons.
- Rainchecks – if you cancel within 10 days of your departure date we will offer you a rain check, valid for 2020 or 2021 sailing season. A reservation may be switched from one cruise to another with no additional fees. Funds paid from the current reservation will be applied to the new cruise of your choice. Please understand cabin assignments may be different as the bookings will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. Flexibility is the key here.
At the beginning of July, we will reassess and update the above reservation/cancellation guidelines as they apply to the remainder of the season.
Please call 207-785-5670 in order to cancel your reservation.